Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 2

Lemme tell you gorge days suck, I never want to eat another piece of junk food, fried food what ever again. Gimmie Rabbit food I am done. I never thought it would be hard to focus on eating unhealthy stuff, thought it would be fun. Wrong I feel horrible, makes me wonder how some people eat like this daily. I am looking forward to day three the unofficial day one. Coach says it will be tough but day 2 and on are better. I say bring it on, I welcome the challenge. Oh here is a scary thought, I weighed my self yesterday night after the day of suffering. I gained 6 lbs. Boy I could not wait until the morning to take the poo of mass relief, lost almost all of it except for half a lb. Anyway thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.