Up 1 lb from the loading phase.
So I made, had no idea how this day was going to turn out. Would I be hungry,tired,libido kicked into over drive. For the most part the day went smoothly, I did have problems this morning and afternoon. Felt very ill like food poisoning ill, but had some tea then the poo of mass relief which was like almost an hour long. Hey every man needs his thrown. Felt fine up until about lunch time, ate my lunch but still felt like day old poopy diapers. I went home slept for about three hours and felt refreshed. Hopefully it was not food poisoning and just the bad part of the day coach talked about. Any way here was todays menu:
Breakfast
32 oz of Mango/Passionfruit Herbal Tea. (Yuck this tasted like ass).
Lunch
Spinach Wrapped Garlic Shrimp
Orange
Basically wrapped baby spinach around some garlic steamed shrimp, helped take the blandness of the spinach away.
Dinner
Braised Fenugreek Cabbage w/ Steamed Curry Chicken
2 Slices Melba Toast
Dessert
1/2 Grapefruit w/Stevia
Yes I combined an irish classic with indian cuisine. I have to put my culinary training to use especially if I am limited to certain foods and no fats. It was tasty, next time I will use more Fenugreek and curry since most recipes allow for a tablespoon of seasonings which amount to about 4 calories per depending on whats used.
I must say I detest grapefruit its like someone shat on some fruit juice planted it watched it grow and called it grapefruit, but grapefruit without stevia is much more palitable. [yeah i know that statement makes no sence] The Stevia in the raw tastes like salt to me. But I will give it a shot.
All in all I am full, still have more water to drink but I am all good, which is great.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.