Down 2.6 lbs
Another smooth day, I was wondering about my weight loss (am I losing to much to fast) but the Internet told me .5 lbs to 3 lbs is normal, the average will be about 1-2 lbs per day. I was really really tempted to snack on something today other then the usual allotted food. The veggie restriction sucks, at least let me have broccoli, which I may experiment with in a couple of days.
Definitely going with the pre-cut heads of cabbage from here on out, yes its more expensive, but if I bite into one more piece of core that I missed, I am going to run for president of Canadia.
Today's menu was okay, kind of bland, going to switch up some of the veggies and proteins.
Menu.
Breakfast
32oz Mint Tea
Lunch
Spinach Salad w/Curry Ancho Pepper Vinnergrette
Grapefruit
I used the apple cider vinegar again but a smaller amount. The curry and ancho flavors did not hold up against the bold vinegar flavor.
Dinner
Garlic Chicken and Two Shrimp Braised Cabbage w/ Garlic Cilantro and Ancho Pepper
The GC is a winner but the ancho not so much, maybe I need more or its diluted in the braising liquid. I added the shrimp because the bag was almost empty and I did not have enough chicken for a complete serving. Did not read anything bad about mixing proteins, but will report tomorrow if any adverse affects.
Dessert
Orange
I lost track of how many times I took the HCG today, need to start keeping a log. See what happens when shiny things are thrown in front of me.
Until tomorrow.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.