Down .4 lbs
Yeah thats not a typo, think it may have had something todo with the salt in tbe blackening spices. Normally I make my own salt free variety, but did not want to take the time. Also I did drink 64 oz of Tea half of which was Chai. So today just to be on the safe side I cut out the additional onion and replaced my tasty orange with a 1/2 grapefruit. Despite the hickup coach is still happy with the progress.
All in all the day went smoothly, not very hungry, but I did have trouble sleeping last night, but managed the usual 8. Will have to see what happens tomorrow.
Todays Menu:
Breakfast
32 oz Mint Tea
Lunch
Spinach Salad with Shrimp/Strawberries and Chipotle Cumin Vinaigrette
Strawberries
Made the same vinaigrette from last night, and tossed in the strawberries after mixing the spinach. Very tasty. I vacuum sealed the strawberries to keep the mean-old-mold from taking half.
Dinner
Braised Cabbage with Cilantro/Garlic Chicken garnished with Aleppo Pepper.
This is becoming a favorite of mine, really like the flavor with chicken or shrimp. For the chicken I cook it with the garlic and cilantro first to season the chicken completely. Shrimp can cook in the braising liquid the same time as the cabbage.
Dessert
1/2 Grapefruit
Thats all for now
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.