Up 1.2 lbs.
So my weight is up .6 lbs over my last dose day. This is getting nerve racking, I keep double and triple checking the numbers. The unstable gains, almost make me feel like a failure because I keep thinking all the hard work is going to be undone. I have been meticulously pouring over ingredients, spending massive amounts of time at the store, researching, researching and researching some more. Jeez I cant wait for this to stabilize. (end rant). Today I cut out the cheese (cut the cheese, ha no pun intended) and dairy. Well almost had a pinch of cheese and 1 tblspoon of sour cream with the last of the chili.
Skipped breakfast today (sort of) since was meeting a friend for lunch at 1130. Did not get there until 12 because of construction, did I mention it took me an hour. Get this, so I order a waldorf salad hold the dressing loaded with sugar. The salad comes out the walnuts look shiny, I ask if there is sugar on the nuts, Yes there is a syrup. Okay so they take the salad back, then the waitress returns and asks if I have a sugar allergy, I explain no just cant it any. She then proceeds to tell me that everything in the dish had sugar from the deviled egg to the marinade in the chicken.
Soooo, I just ended up having a two plain chicken breasts on bed of mixed greens. Man the chicken was tasty almost too tasty, could have been from the added salt (have been really thirsty all day) I hope there was no sugar in the marinade. Just going to avoid resturants.
Went shopping today and got a bunch of veggies and chicken for meals. Think I will make Quiche sometime next week.
Lunch
Two chicken breasts on bed of mixed greens
Afternoon snack:
Two egg scramble (no bacon)
Dinner:
Misto Salad with Cinn Chili.
Dessert:
Half ripe pear
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.