Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 22

Down .2 lbs.

Not sure what happened could have been the spices, no salt, no calories or maybe since I had the apple as a snack. No sense sweating the small stuff, I have been rockin' in phase 2. Ready for the next phase and somewhat normal food. Any way, planned on having grapefruit for both fruits but, since me and the FW had a busy day at the Zoo, felt really hungry had an apple with din-din. Good day all-in-all fed some animals, learned that sheep are pushy, rude S-O-Bs. The FW showed me my before pictures, wow, cant wait to compare the new pics.

Oh-Oh almost forgot, went on a lets try on old clothes bender yesterday. All except for one shirt (probably shrunk) fit the same if not better when I bought them. A suit I bought in 04 for a wedding fits beautifully, drapes over me and feels good. Think I am down two pants sizes maybe more! Let me tell you how awesome my FW is, she wants to go to the melting pot for our Anniversary in a couple of weeks. Since I will be in phase 2 and not able to enjoy the desserts, she wants to postpone the celebration so that I can enjoy the tasty viddles too. Now if I could just convince her to get five more jobs to support my wanna-be rock star lifestyle and lavish me with gifts I will be all set. I am simple a man of little needs 10k monthly allowance will be enough; hey dont want to be greedy.

Today's Menu

Lunch

Garlic/Pepper Chicken on a Bed of Shredded Cabbage
Grapefruit

Okay at best, filling and different form the norm is what I was going for. Thank goodness I have not gotten tired of garlic pepper chicken. The FW showed me how to properly cut a grapefruit since, I kept biting into the membranes.

Dinner

Spinach Salad with Jerked Cod/Apples and Chipotle Cumin Vinaigrette
Apple

Dont have verdict yet on Cod since the Vinaigrette was so friggin hot almost could not enjoy the salad. Rushed through it just to get some food in my belly.

Anyway on to the next day, hasta la pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.