Down 2.0 lbs
Looks like things are back in order. Today was an uneventful day, was not too hungry in the morning. Lunch was very filling, but not very tasty. Coach says I am doing everything right. I bought some Shirataki noodles from http://www.miraclenoodle.com, they are a zero calorie, zero fat noodle. Bought two kinds, a little pricy but I get about 10 packages of each. Also looking into sprouted flour, which is a flour that digests as a vegetable protein and not a starch. The flour is made from sprouted grains, also pricy, but worth it. I am looking for a local supplier to save on the shipping and handling costs.
One thing this whole process has taught me how to re-evaluate my eating habits by replacing the foods I love with healthy alternatives. Towards the end of this phase I may incorporate the noodles. I am definitely going to incorporate the sprouted flour bread into phase 3.
Todays Menu
Breakfast
32 oz Mint Tea (The tea is cold, in case you were wondering)
Lunch
Spinach Salad with Chicken/Apples and Chipotle Cumin Vinaigrette
Apples
This combination did not really work, the apples really changed the flavor. Next time I may keep the dressing seprate then mix when ready to eat.
Dinner.
Braised Garlic/Cilantro Cabbage with Shrimp Garnished with Aleppo Pepper.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.