Down .4 lbs
Sorry for the late post folks, I have been out of it for the past few days trying keep on top of what is safe to eat. The menu is pretty consistent and tasty.
Breakfast
Two Egg Scramble (too lazy to make an omelette) with the following:
Turkey Bacon
Squash
Bell Peppers
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
1 Tblspoon of Light Italian Dressing (No sugar, less then 1 Carb)
Half Apple/3 Strawberries
Lunch
Mece's Misto Salad with a full serving of Turkey Pepperoni
I made the salad just in casee, because I was planning to have lunch with a friend but his son was sick. (He may or may not have been able to make it) Well it turns out I had to bail due to a water leak in my apartment. The salad was awsome
Half Apple/Three Strawberries
Dinner:
Mece's Misto Salad
Cinn. Chili with Cheese 1 tblspoon sour cream
Dessert:
Half of a mega orange (this thing was bigger then a grapefruit)
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.