Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 30-34 - 5/23-5/27

Hey folks, sorry for the interruption in posts. Things have been going well my weight is stabilizing and only fluctuates +- .2 lbs. Still about half a pound away from the weight on the last day of phase 2, and about 1 lb under the weight on the last day of the drops.

All of my meals have been consistent, either salad or the egg scramble. I throw in some cottage cheese and snack on fruits and nuts sometimes if hungry. Today had IHOP with the FW and friend of FW. Very tasty had the egg beaters, with turkey bacon and turkey sausage to replace the pork products. Side a fruit (which was nasty).

I made brownies out of the sprouted flour and stevia, nasty way to much stevia. Made strawberry sour cream muffins. Better, but since I am not a baker the muffins came out too wet, then added more flour, too dry. No flavor. Will try again tomorrow with cherries. This phase is much easier then the last, it is very difficult finding foods to eat, but I am enjoying the learning process. Oh before I forget the student is becoming the teacher. A few acquaintances of mine are getting ready to start the program, I will keep you posted on their progress.

Hasta la pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.