Okay, today was a nice relaxing day, got some work done around the house aaannnnddd, I made brownies. Yes thats right, I did not studder brownies. These brownies are special (no, not those kinds of brownies) These are made with Stevia and Sprouted Flour. They smell yummy, but the consistency looks a little off. Will let you know tomorrow how they turn out and what the FW thinks of them.
For those just tuning in Sprouted Flour is flour that is milled from sprouted grains, thus allowing the flour to digest as a vegetable instead of a starch. I also want to try the recipe with oats, which will cut down on the amount of sugar needed.
Today's Menu
Brunch:
Three Egg Egg Beater Scramble with Veggies and Turkey Chorizo Sausage
To make the chorizo I removed the turkey from the casing and added 1 tablespoon of hungarian paprika and garlic. sauteed with a little hot pepper oil for kick. Next added the veggies:
bell peppers
mushrooms
yellow squash
Zuccini
Onions
Very tasty and filling, since it was made with eggbeaters only a miniscule amount of fat and no cholestorol. Note: on this phase of the diet we are allowed to indulge somewhat, but I still like to keep things lean.
In case you are wondering I used italian turkey sausage because there are no nitrates or added salt.
Dinner
Misto Salad with/ Herbed Salmon and Garlic Red Pepper Langostine Tails.
This salad was ginourmous actually used 2 tablespoons of dressing just in case (turned out one was plenty). Man oh man, boy was it tasty. It has been a few months since I last made salmon, (salmon oh how I have missed you). I steamed the salmon in the microwave and it came out just the way I like it.

I might make Quiche tomorrow, will have to get some Lorraine cheese, since the FW does not like quiche, I can add spinach and other goodies.
See you tomorrow, thanks for tuning in.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.