Down 2.6 lbs
Today was kind of odd, had trouble sleeping last night, could have been from skipping the Orange since it was past eight or maybe going to bed too late. I was hungry most of the day, I suspect may caloric intake did not meet the 500 mark. The hunger was not debilitating but noticeable. But as I write this, I am enjoying my salad, the hunger is subsiding.
Today's Menu
Breakfast
32 oz Vanilla Roobios Tea (very tasty tea, found at Starbucks.)
Lunch
Boston Lettuce Wraps Stuffed with Apple, Shrimp and Onion
I went with this one again because of how good it was the last time. This time instead of assembling the wraps, I arranged the ingredients in a very garde fashion like I did back during the restaurant days. Assembly required to enjoy this meal. The apples were dipped in apple cider vinegar to prevent discoloration and add flavor, very tasty.
Dinner
Spinach Salad with Blackend Chicken and Chipotle Cumin Vinergrette.
This is one of my favorite salads to make, normally I would add corn,black beans and more then a few slivers of onion. The Vinaigrette was made of apple cider vinegar, ground chipotle and fresh ground cumin, since I was out of the pre-ground stuff.
The chicken was coated with Essence (Emeril Lagasse's recipe), chili powder and blackening seasoning. Since I ran out of spinach (what I really mean is I threw the crappy Trader Joes stuff away) I vacuum sealed the chicken, wow what a difference. The salad has just enough heat, and the chicken is seasoned perfectly. A few slivers of red onion were add for crunch.
Dessert
Orange (oh orange how I have missed you!!!)
Hasta!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.