Down 1.2 lbs.
That's right sports fans I am just shy of 30 lbs. only .4 more to go!! Another good day, realizing I am not a huge fan of Cod, has a funny after taste that just does not seem right. Already starting prepping my Chili, the turkey sausage ground turkey mixture is marinating peacefully, awaiting the next stage. Its been in vacuustate (technical term) for almost four hours. If the seal was good, thats equal to about 2 days worth of marinatin'. In case you did not know I take my chili very serious, season in three stages (learned from the pros), plus it will cook all night, then rest for 8 hours, and finally be consumed after all the lovely flavors have had a chance to marry, and be happy. Since I am using ground turkey the marinating is key because poultry especially the gobble-gobble variety need time to absorb flavors or else your left with a bland chili. Oh man I can taste it already,
Today was my last full day of rabbit food, I get to eat chili tomorrow at 1700.
Today's Menu
Breakfast
32 oz Mint Tea
Lunch
Naked Spinach Salad with Garlic Tarragon Chicken Breast
Grapefruit
The garlic tarragon has to by my favorite combination, the almost minty likness of the tarragon really enhances the flavor of the spinach, taking it to a whole new level.
Dinner
Naked Spinach Salad with Garlic Pepper Cod
It was okay, no way near better then lunch. I meant to make cabbage but something shiny flew in front of me and I forgot.
Dessert
Grapefruit
Hasta.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.